- SHIPSERV: Shipserv successfully used social media marketing to get greater site traffic, increased sales and awareness. It proved to be a boon as $30000 investments made could have cost them about $150000 had they used traditional marketing.
- DELL: It has launched a program @DellCares, which is to address the online queries and questions of the customers through online portals.
- MAERSK: This Danish shipping company began using social media in 2011, and now it has millions of followers and is actively updating pin to plane about their business on social media be it job vacancies, performance report, etc.
- CISCO: The social media listening center established by Cisco gets over 5000 mentions in a day and also has an ROI of +281%.
- ADP: A marketing campaign for connecting target audience on ADP solution using white papers and diagnostic assessment too.
- XEROX: Get optimistic campaign was created to get connected with 30 top accounts and also partnered with Forbes for the creation of a magazine for relevant business tips.
- SAP: Cross-cultural information, global strategy implementation had resulted in more than 1,00,000 fans of SAP, Latin America. This is a 900% increase in just one year.
- RS Components: It is an electronic product distribution company which created a social hub spanning four languages to collaborate and engage in electronic design engineering. One year success is 60,000 downloads of designs and addition of 45,000 members.
- OPTUM: A campaign started to increase sales by its helps service companies including editorials, display ads, e-mails, campaigns have resulted in 475% increase in website traffic, billions of followers and over 2500 downloads.
- OPEN TEXT: It created a personalized customer care sit to help with information and content to welcome new clients. With this step, 1700 new contacts were added with opportunities worth $1.8 million.
- LOGICALL: This company uses contents like e-mails, microsite, e-book, Logicalis, etc. to be firmly bound with customers.
- FISHER TANK: The online campaign started including blogs, social sharing, website upgradation, and has increased the web traffic by 119%, social media traffic by 4800%, quote request by 500% and sale opportunities by $1.4 million.
- DEMAND BASE: Their social media campaign has blessed the company with 1700 leads, 5000 SlideShare views, and 125 webinar participants.
- CROWE HORWATH: This firm used 48 pieces of content in four different areas including case studies, Q&A, checklist, etc. and brought with itself 778 new contacts and engagements worth $250k.
- AXWAY: Using LinkedIn ads AXWAY has generated over 25% conversion rate with the lowest cost per conversion.
- HEWLETT PACKARD: It is the first company to get 1,000,000 followers for any company page.
- GOSHIDO: It has successfully built connections and raised $150000.
- JMF INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP: Regularly updated profile, membership in 50 LinkedIn groups, discussions, conversations through Skype, etc. has attributed the company to $5000000 in terms of revenue mainly via LinkedIn.
- SEAGATE: Their social media efforts exceeded initial sales by 300%, and YouTube viral joined 38800 within 4 months.
- PINPOINTE: Addition of webinars added 25 customers, generating $200 per month and $75000 to the bottom line.
- MAKETO: Simple recorded phone message reminders and e-mails used by this firm has increased attentive customers by 22%.
- LUMEDX: This small healthcare technology company with only 100 staff members has technically won over 500 clients and drove over $600000 in annual sales.
- INSPIRED MARKETING: It presented 300 webinars, and only 7 ‘GoToWebinar’ events yielded $250000 in January 2011.